EcoNets are made of all-natural coir fibers. These 3-ply coco twines are woven to form blankets that they can be used for erosion control, sedimentation barrier, soil barrier, etc. used in garden, landscaping and commercial construction projects.
A highly durable, long lasting organic netting is the key requirement for any customers to opt for, where Coco Netting is in the lead, that renders an optimal surface protection and longevity stay. They are economical, eco-friendly, 100% bio-degradable, easy installable netting available. Coco netting are fabricated by entwining of single or double yarns woven by looms into Coir Net, that are often woven along with straw mulch.
It is ranked among the reliable Erosion Control products, by pertaining:
• Stability in the areas of high fluctuation like bank, slope, hill, wetlands while intercepting the run down water establishing a dense plantation.
• Forms a wind and moisture barrier by enclosing large surface of high flow/ slow grow area, in inhibiting drying of top soil and seeds.
• By adding underlying Coir filter, it further provides robust surface protection.
• Its strong, flexible, durable nature enables vegetation reinforcement.
• By an expanded life span (3-5 years) it equips slow nurture of vegetation.
• Their phenomenal decaying yields in flourishing of top soil.
Also will dissipate water currents, intakes excess of solar radiation, thus presenting as Soil-bioengineering tool. In ecological means, it helps lower Carbon footprint in that area.
All put together, it is a tailor-made product to pique an interest in consumers.