1. Large coverage area
Our standard-size FrostWrap facilitates a large coverage area twice its length and smallest being half of the original. The cover can be wholly used as a garden plant blanket and protect garden plots or cut into different sizes for different use, to cover over the plants such as pumpkins, strawberries, shrub tomatoes, eggplant, pepper and more.
2. Lightweight and breathable
Our ultra-fine FrostWrap is a non-woven fabric, which is soft, lightweight, breathable and with a customized thickness that prevents UV rays and maintains moderate temperature within. It provides a good breathable space, allows sunlight and moisture to reach plants while protecting from freezing environment. It has 70-80 light transmission.
3. All Season protection shield
FrostWrap can be used all-season round as it provides protection irrespective of the outside weather, it covers your garden, crop, veggies, and young fruit trees from the harsh environment and wards off insects, locusts, birds and rodents. Growers can plant early in spring and keep them going on later in fall and let them mature in early summer, under the protection of FrostWrap.
It is recommended not to expose FrostWrap to summer sunlight for a long time, as there are chances of material breakdown.
4. Strong, durable, reusable plant cover
Non-woven FrostWrap is safe and eco-friendly. It provides strong UV stabilization, providing shades and cooling required for plant growth and withstands even in heavy-dust snowfall.
This high-quality polypropylene / non-woven plant cover can be used multiple times if stored properly, kept in dry-clean storage.
5. Multi-usage and User-friendly wrap
- You can directly cover the plant with FrostWrap and fix the edges with stones, soil, earth staple or garden hoops.
- Make sure to provide enough space for plants to grow, while covering.
- ForstWrap can be cut in different sizes as needed. Cut pieces will serve as a frost barrier for small plants and shrubs.
- It can also be made into raised bed to protect seedlings.
- However, can also be good material for the greenhouse.
- When not in use, fold and store it away from the sun and moist.
10 x 15 ft
10 x 25 ft
10 x 50 ft