The coconut litter are made use of natural fiber such as Coconut Coir, which are 100% organic and eco-friendly. The natural of the litter unbelievably super soft, light weighed ever, gentle on cat paws. Coco bedding is made of 100% natural, biodegradable and environment-friendly, coconut coir husks, that far outperforms conventional material. Derived from coconut shells, this renewable material is soft and spongy. The fibrous material act as insulators and offer a cushion- like comfort. The powdery peat material is a super absorbent and absorb all the urine, last longer and inhibits odor.
• The composite coconut litter are elusively dust free and impermeable for pungent odor.
• Its significant absorbing nature makes it more reliable and it sucks in 4 times of its weight in liquid.
• The litter is highly a bio-degradable causing low stress, easy to use.
• It is mostly recommended for its safety, that it is non-toxic, non-allergic, free from mold and bacterial contamination. And relatively cost effective.
• It last longer than any other litter type with lesser clean up time.
- Holds up to five times of its weight in urine.
- Cellulose structure traps the stringy ammonia odor in the urinated bed.
- Repels flies, even when the bedding is soiled.
- Low hoofed impact, imparts spongy-cushion bedding.
- Used bedding can be composted and reused in garden and landscaping.
- Coconut coir fiber.
- Spill the Ecobed Cat Litter all over the tray and spread evenly.