Snake Husk Coco bedding is made of 100% natural, biodegradable and environment-friendly, coconut coir husks, that far outperforms conventional material. Derived from coconut shells, this renewable material is soft and spongy. The fibrous material act as insulators and offer a cushion- like comfort. The powdery peat material is a super absorbent and absorb all the urine, last longer and inhibits odor.
Coconut husk is the best and most convenient lay down as a serpent bedding. These are 100% organic husk, composed of coir fiber, which are highly sustainable, renewable, would be convert into an expandable substrate when placed in water.
• This natural extract is completely devoid of toxics and are absolutely biodegradable.
• It can retain the moisture in air to its maximum and can hold up to 10 times of water, when soaked.
• It is a soft substrate with no fear of implication, symbolically ideal for egg incubation.
• The husky layer gives comfort for the snakes while burrowing, thus giving a content of rest.
• It includes all its way of absorbing water and waste produced by the snake, leaving behind an odorless, non-abrasive and reusable substrate.
• It is vital in time restrained, easy go and tidy environment.
- Holds up to five times of its weight in urine.
- Cellulose structure traps the stringy ammonia odor in the urinated bed.
- Repels flies, even when the bedding is soiled.
- Low hoofed impact, imparts spongy-cushion bedding.
- Used bedding can be composted and reused in garden and landscaping.
- Coconut coir
- Spill the Ecobed husk all over the container and spread evenly.